- Ceramics WELCOME
- Ceramics Beginning - Syllabus
- Ceramics Begin-Photography Assignment-Student & Parent
- Ceramics & Sculpture Survey
- Ceramics Intermediate - Syllabus
- Remind101 Sign-up
- Sketchbook Assignments
- State of Michigan Michigan Standards, Benchmarks, & Grade Level Content Expect. for High School Visual Arts
- Elements of Art & Principles of Desgin
- 2-D Review - Color Theory Practice
- #1. Designs & Haiku
- #2. Quilted Ornament
- #3. 3-D Design Essay
- Rubric For Art Assignments
- Future Project Teaser Puppet Photo Gallery
- Teaching Guide
- Art Speaks! A blogging exercise...
- Vocabulary Study Guide
- AHS ART CLUB 2014-2015
Sketchbook - Independent art practice and reflection
DUE Selected MONDAYS THROUGHOUT TERM!
Assessed - Must be turned in on Monday for an "A" grade. Late work can be turned in on Tuesday for a “C” grade. After that --an "E" will be given for no work attempt. If you turn in the work late on Wednesday a "50%" will be added still as an "E" but with the added value.
The Sketchbook Journal is the backbone of this course and should represent the student’s best attempt at scholarly artwork and reflection.
Effort rules this assignment since it is a practice.
Each Week one drawing will be assigned and one will be Free Choice.
Examples of Free Choice Drawings: